To reach the Box Office, call 802.296.7000.
The Box Office is currently open 10am-4pm Tuesday through Friday and on show days from 10am until showtime.
Center Section: $55 ~ Side Section: $45 ~ Side Section Rear: $30
(Please see labeled seating chart below for a layout of the stage and seats)
These prices are for all performances except:
- Preview Performances – all seats $30
- $20 Tuesday – The first Tuesday after each production opens, all seats are $20.
- $15 Anytime Student Tickets – Valid for any performance, any seat, for any child or full-time student. Student ID may be requested to verify student status at the Northern Stage Box Office. $15 Student Anytime Tickets are sponsored by The Couch Family Foundation and Hypertherm Owner’s Philanthropic Endeavors (HOPE) Foundation.
- Group Discount – $5 off each regularly-priced ticket for any group of ten or more. Call the box office to schedule your group at the theater today!
- Access For All – Patrons with a current EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) Card may register with the Northern Stage box office and receive $5 tickets to any performance, subject to availability. Limit 4 tickets per production. Access for All is good for one year from date of registration. EBT Card must be presented to box office in person to register. Due to the verification required, these tickets are available only over the phone or in person after registration, not online.
- Please note – Northern Stage is not able to offer ticket refunds. If you have any questions about your ticket order, please contact the box office before purchasing. Thank you!
Accessible Seats – If you would like accessible seating, please call the box office. We hold special seats to accommodate wheelchairs, walkers, canes, hearing, and sight challenges. We would love to speak with you before you book your seats to make sure you are comfortable!
Gift Certificates – Gift certificates are available in any amount by calling the Northern Stage Box Office. Gift certificates expire five years from date of issue.
How to Check Availability of Seats at Northern Stage:
1. Pretend like you are buying a single ticket! (Click on the purchase single tickets link at the top of this page)
2. Click on the date you are interested in viewing
3. Click on All Seating
4. Colored seats (red, blue or green) are available for booking. Seats with an “x” have been taken
Box Office Ticket Policies:
1. Ticket Refunds
Northern Stage is not able to offer ticket refunds. If you have any questions about your ticket order, please contact the box office before purchasing. Thank you!
2. Ticket Exchanges
A $3 per ticket exchange fee will be charged for any tickets exchanged less than two weeks before performance date. Upgrade fees apply if moving to a more expensive seating section. No cash refunds will be given for ticket exchanges. Fixed-seat subscriptions, Pick Six Subscriptions, Pick Three Subscriptions, and Director’s Circle Members are exempt from exchange fees.
3. Vermont Sales Tax
Prices above include ticket processing fees but do not include Vermont Sales Tax. By law, Northern Stage is required to charge a 6% sales tax on all ticket orders. This tax is applied to the total due and is added to box office subtotal at time of purchase.
All discounts, coupons, and special offers must be applied at time of purchase. Most discounts can only be applied over the phone or in person, as the box office staff must verify and approve discounted tickets. If you are in any doubt, please call the box office! We would love to help you and speak to you in person.
5. Children at the Theater
As a general rule, children under the age of 5 are discouraged from attending the theater. If you have a very well-behaved young child, we trust your judgment in bringing him/her to the theater. Please note if your child causes a disturbance to other theater goers (crying or talking during a performance), we reserve the right to ask you to step out of the performance with your child. In this instance, we will happily transfer your ticket to another theater performance. We also ask patrons booking tickets with the intention of bringing a young one to sit close to an aisle seat for easy exit during a performance if needed.
6. Customer Service
We know we are in business because of you. We strive to provide excellent customer service and enjoy talking with our patrons on the phone! If you have any questions or concerns, please call us before you book your seats. We make our tickets as transferable as possible, but they are non-refundable, and we want to make sure all your questions are answered before you make your purchase.
Box Office: 802.296.7000