Thank you for your interest in in-person programming at Northern Stage! We are delighted to be back in the Byrne Theater for live performances again. Northern Stage will be adhering to the recommended COVID-19 safety protocols. Patrons will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid) within 72 hours of the performance you are attending. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 will be allowed to show partial vaccination status. Children under the age of 5 must show must also display a negative test result. Masks will be required inside the Barrette Center for the Performing Arts for the entire duration of the performance. This is for the safety of all and allows us to keep offering in-person programming. Thank you for keeping our community safe!
If you have any questions, please contact the Northern Stage box office at (802) 296-7000 or email@example.com.
Northern Stage will also be using the Bindle health app, an easy way to privately share your COVID health status.
HOW TO USE THE BINDLE APP
Whether you’ve had a complete course of vaccinations or are planning to take a COVID test (or both!), the first thing
you need to do is download the Bindle app.
2. After you download the app, set up an account on the Bindle app by providing a selfie, your email address and
DOB. As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email.
3. Upload your COVID-19 vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (or lab/test results) by going to
My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+” icon and follow the instructions.
4. Once you’ve uploaded your digital health records (vaccine record or test results), go to My Passes on your Bindle
and search for Northern Stage. Then, click Create Entry Pass and if you pass, you’ll be presented with an entry pass
including your selfie, a QR code and an expiration date.
5. When you arrive at the event, the staff will either scan or visually inspect your Entry Pass to verify your COVID-19
6. If you have any other questions check out Bindle’s FAQ.
Coming to Northern Stage
- Please plan to arrive between 45 and 10 minutes prior to the event. For safety reasons, the lobby of the Barrette Center for the Arts will open one hour before showtime.
- Before you come inside, please put on your mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide a disposable mask to you upon arrival.
- When you arrive, a Northern Stage staff member will check your required COVID-19 status outside of the Barrette Center for the Arts. All audience members must provide the requested information before entering the lobby.
Northern Stage has implemented numerous safety precautions to ensure the experience is as safe as possible for our patrons and artists. These precautions include:
- Requiring everyone in the building to be masked at all times except for the actors while on stage.
- Use of provided hand sanitizer and hand washing will be highly encouraged while on site
- Mandatory COVID-19 health screenings for everyone entering the facility
- Upgrades to the HVAC system with finer filters installed for all spaces to increase the ratio of fresh air to recirculated air indoors
- Weekly COVID-19 testing of artists
By booking tickets to an in-person production or event, you acknowledge and agree that your participation in in-person Northern Stage activities comes with inherent risks, and that despite the company’s reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers, your participation may result in exposure to COVID-19.
Northern Stage is not able to offer refunds under normal circumstances. However, due to COVID-19, we will honor a full refund to any patrons who purchase tickets and are unable to attend a live performance due to illness or failure to provide appropriate documentation. Finally, we will waive all exchange fees for any patrons who need to move tickets in order to accommodate an illness or failed health screening. All discounts, vouchers, and gift certificates must be applied at the time of purchase. Please call the box office at (802) 296-7000 if you have any questions prior to making your purchase.