Thank you for your interest in in-person programming at Northern Stage! If you are attending an event or if you are interested in our safety procedures, please read through the information below. If you have any questions, please contact the Northern Stage box office at (802) 296-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Day of the Event
- Make sure to bring a mask.
- Please click the button below to complete a pre-screening health survey, which must be filled out the day of the event at least 3 hours prior to the start time. Each person attending must fill out the form separately. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions or have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater, we unfortunately must ask you not to come to the theater per our health and safety guidelines. Should you be screened out of attending, state health recommendations suggest that you contact your PCP for advice on how best to deal with any symptoms or information that precluded you from attending our event. This is for the safety of all and allows us to keep offering in-person programming. Thank you for keeping our community safe!
Coming to Northern Stage
- Please plan to arrive between 45 and 10 minutes prior to the event (between 6:45 and 7:20 PM for 7:30 PM performances and between 1:15 and 1:50 PM for 2:00 PM performances). For safety reasons, the lobby of the Barrette Center for the Arts will open 45 minutes before showtime.
- Before you come inside, please put on your mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide a disposable mask to you upon arrival.
- When you arrive, a Northern Stage staff member will check you in. We will give you a mask if needed, confirm that you filled out the online pre-screening health survey or have you fill out a paper version, check your temperature if necessary, and direct you from there.
Northern Stage has implemented numerous safety precautions to ensure the experience is as safe as possible for our patrons and artists. These precautions include:
- Requiring everyone in the building to be masked at all times except for the actor(s), who when performing will remain 16 feet away from all other people
- Enforced social distancing with audience capacity limited at less than 30% of normal occupancy (see below for an example of a seat map)
- Use of provided hand sanitizer and hand washing will be highly encouraged while on site
- Mandatory health screenings and temperature checks for everyone entering the facility
- Upgrading the HVAC system with finer filters installed for all spaces to increase the ratio of fresh air to recirculated air indoors
- Limited time congregating together: It’s Fine, I’m Fine is 60 minutes and plays without intermission
- Weekly COVID-19 testing of artists
Example Seat Map:
By booking tickets to an in-person production or event, you acknowledge and agree that your participation in in-person Northern Stage activities comes with inherent risks, and that despite the company’s reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers, your participation may result in exposure to COVID-19.
Northern Stage is not able to offer refunds under normal circumstances. However, due to COVID-19, we will honor a full refund to any patrons who purchase tickets and are unable to attend a live performance due to illness. We will also honor full refunds for any patrons who do not pass our health screening questionnaire which is required for admittance to our venue. Finally, we will waive all exchange fees for any patrons who need to move tickets in order to accommodate an illness or failed health screening. All discounts, vouchers, and gift certificates must be applied at the time of purchase. Please call the box office at (802) 296-7000 if you have any questions prior to making your purchase.ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.