To reach the Box Office, call (802) 296-7000. Box Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and on show days from 1:00 PM until showtime.
Attending an in-person event or just curious about our safety procedures for in-person programming? Click here for information.
Single Ticket Information
Virtual Tickets: $15 In-Person Adult Tickets: $45 In-Person Student Tickets: $19.Valid for any performance for any child or full-time student. Student ID may be requested to verify student status. $19 Student Tickets are sponsored by the Helen Gurley Brown Foundation and Hypertherm Owner’s Philanthropic Endeavors (HOPE) Foundation.
Access For All: Patrons with an active EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) Card or a bank statement that reads “3VTDeposit” in the item detail may register with the Box Office to receive up to four $5 tickets to any main stage or education performance, subject to availability. A maximum of two tickets may be booked for in-person performances whereas up to four may be booked for virtual performances (with no more than four total tickets per main stage or education production). Access for All is good for one year from date of registration. EBT Card or bank statement reading “3VTDeposit” must be presented to the Box Office in person to register. Due to the verification required, these tickets are only available over the phone or in person after registration, not online.
Gift certificates are available in any amount by calling the Northern Stage Box Office. Gift certificates expire five years from date of issue. Northern Stage is not able to offer gift certificate refunds.
Box Office Ticket Policies
1. Ticket Refunds Northern Stage is not able to offer refunds under normal circumstances. However, due to COVID-19, we will honor a full refund to any patrons who purchase tickets and are unable to attend a live performance due to illness. We will also honor full refunds for any patrons who do not pass our health screening questionnaire which is required for admittance to our venue. Finally, we will waive all exchange fees for any patrons who need to move tickets in order to accommodate an illness or failed health screening. All discounts, vouchers, and gift certificates must be applied at the time of purchase. Please call the box office at (802) 296-7000 if you have any questions prior to making your purchase.
2. Ticket Exchanges Although Northern Stage does not offer refunds, tickets may be exchanged to a different performance within the same production. A $3 per ticket exchange fee will be charged for any tickets exchanged less than two weeks before performance date. Upgrade fees apply if moving to a more expensive seating section. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability, and no refunds will be given for ticket exchanges. Subscribers and Director’s Circle Members are exempt from exchange fees.
3. Vermont Sales Tax Prices above include ticket processing fees but do not include Vermont Sales Tax. By law, Northern Stage is required to charge a 6% sales tax on all ticket orders. This tax is applied to the total due and is added to ticket order subtotal at time of purchase.
4. Discounts All discounts, coupons, and special offers must be applied at time of purchase. Most discounts can only be applied over the phone or in person, as the Box Office staff must verify and approve discounted tickets. If you are in any doubt, please call the Box Office. We would love to help you and speak to you in person.
5. Late Seating If you arrive past the scheduled start time of your performance, our Front of House staff may seat you at an appropriate time and in a non-disruptive location. You may relocate to your ticketed seat at intermission. Thank you for your understanding as we try to create the best experience for our cast and patrons.
6. Children at the Theater As a general rule, children under the age of 5 are discouraged from attending the theater. If you have a very well-behaved young child, we trust your judgment in bringing them to the theater. Please note if your child causes a disturbance to other theater goers (crying or talking during a performance), we reserve the right to ask you to step out of the performance with your child. In this instance, we will happily transfer your ticket to another performance within the production. We also ask patrons booking tickets with the intention of bringing a young one to sit close to an aisle seat for easy exit during a performance if needed.
7. Customer Service We know we are in business because of you. We strive to provide excellent customer service and enjoy talking with our patrons on the phone! If you have any questions or concerns, please call us before you book your seats. We make our tickets as transferable as possible, but they are non-refundable, and we want to make sure all your questions are answered before you make your purchase.