You Make It Possible.
Let Northern Stage capture your artistic yearning, and I promise, in the words of Andrew Lloyd Webber, that “your spirits will start to soar and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before.”
– Stuart Johnson, long-time friend and supporter of Northern Stage
As a not-for-profit organization, Northern Stage’s artistic, educational, and community programs only thrive because of the generosity of donors like you. Single ticket and subscription sales cover about 45% of the cost of our programming each season. Donors help us bridge the 55% gap between sales and expenses. You afford us the freedom to reach new heights of theatrical excellence.
Operational Support Giving Levels
- ANNUAL FUND ($1 – $499): Listing in the playbill (gifts of $50+ due to space limits), E-news updates, and special offers.
- DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE ($500 or more): Invitations to special DC Insider Events to bring you closer to the artists and craft of Northern Stage, ticketing benefits, plus DC perks. Click here for a detailed list of DC Member Benefits.
- BESPOKE GIVING LEVELS: Tailor-designed to suit our donors’ passions and interests, you can direct your giving to one of four categories — Education, Artists, Opportunities & Challenges, and Accessibility. Click here to read more about Bespoke Giving Opportunities, recognition, and benefits.
- By clicking the above button, you will be redirected to a secure on-line donation form for one-time donations.
- If you are interested in sustaining donations, or creating a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To donate stock or direct deposit your donation, please click here for transfer information.
Ways to Give:
There are many ways to support Northern Stage. Click on one of the options below.