You Make It Possible.
Let Northern Stage capture your artistic yearning, and I promise, in the words of Andrew Lloyd Webber, that “your spirits will start to soar and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before.”
– Stuart Johnson, long-time friend and supporter of Northern Stage
As a not-for-profit organization, Northern Stage’s artistic, educational, and community programs only thrive because of the generosity of donors like you. Single ticket and subscription sales cover about 45% of the cost of our programming each season. Donors help us bridge the 55% gap between sales and expenses. You afford us the freedom to reach new heights of theatrical excellence.
Thank you to everyone who made our Lights Up Cabaret such an amazing success!
Click here to view a gallery of photos from the event.
Operational Support Giving Levels
- ANNUAL FUND ($1 – $499): Listing in the playbill (gifts of $50+ due to space limits), E-news updates, and special offers.
- DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE ($500 or more): Invitations to special DC Insider Events to bring you closer to the artists and craft of Northern Stage, ticketing benefits, plus DC perks. Click here for a detailed list of DC Member Benefits.
- BESPOKE GIVING LEVELS: Tailor-designed to suit our donors’ passions and interests, you can direct your giving to one of four categories — Education, Artists, Opportunities & Challenges, and Accessibility. Click here to read more about Bespoke Giving Opportunities, recognition, and benefits.
- By clicking the above button, you will be redirected to a secure on-line donation form for one-time donations.
- If you are interested in sustaining donations, or creating a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To donate stock or direct deposit your donation, please click here for transfer information.
Ways to Give:
There are many ways to support Northern Stage. Click on one of the options below.